If you've been struggling with headache issues and migraines, it's important to know you're not alone. There's also help available through chiropractic care. If you're looking for massage therapy near me or other treatment options for your chronic headaches, consider chiropractic care. At Chiropractic USA, we have shared the benefits of chiropractic care with residents of Pleasant Grove, UT for many years. Many of our patients visit us for the first time seeking relief from headaches and migraines.
What Causes Migraines and Headache?
There are many potential causes of headaches and migraines. Some of the most common include:
- Muscle tension of the neck or upper back
- Poor posture
- Muscle inflammation compressing on the optic nerve, known as cervical neuralgia
- Radiating pain from back pain or neck pain
- Auto accident injuries such as whiplash
- Lack of sleep
- Weather changes
With so many causes for headaches, it can be difficult to determine which of these is affecting you. It can be even more difficult to find effective treatment options for your headaches and migraines. Fortunately, our chiropractor is trained in recognizing the causes of headaches and can treat the root causes.
How Our Chiropractor in Pleasant Grove Can Help
Our chiropractor will narrow down the root cause of your headache by conducting a physical exam. We will ask about the nature of your pain, such as when it started, what makes it better, and what makes it worse. For instance, if your headache started after an auto accident, your chiropractor might do additional tests to determine you're suffering from whiplash.
Using this information and possible imaging tests, including x-rays, your chiropractor will then develop the best chiropractic treatment plan. This can include:
- Manual adjustments or spinal adjustment to help realign the spine and help with headaches caused by misalignment or whiplash
- Massage therapy to reduce inflammation and tension of the upper back in cervical neuralgia headaches
- Corrective exercises to help improve posture
- Lifestyle advice such as proper posture, workplace ergonomics, and stress reduction techniques
- Spinal decompression for headaches and back pain caused by herniated discs
Schedule an Appointment With Our Chiropractor for Headache and Migraine Relief in Pleasant Grove, UT
If you are looking for a “chiropractor near me,” in Pleasant Grove, UT, we are ready to assist you. Call Chiropractic USA today at (801) 785-7874 for more information on chiropractic care for headaches and migraines or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.